Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Everi Holdings Inc. (NYSE: EVRI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $214 million versus the consensus estimate of $206.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Old Republic (ORI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!