Everest Re (RE) Tops Q3 EPS Expectations; GWP Rose 3%
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Everest Re (NYSE: RE) reported Q3 EPS of $6.53, $2.74 better than the analyst estimate of $3.79. Gross written premiums for the quarter were $1.8 billion, an increase of 3% compared to the third quarter of 2015. Eliminating the unfavorable effects of foreign currency fluctuations, premiums were actually up 4% for the quarter. Worldwide, reinsurance premiums were up 2%, on a constant dollar basis, and insurance premiums were up 9%, quarter over quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Everest Re (RE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Callon Petroleum Company Announces Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!