Everest Re (RE) Tops Q3 EPS Expectations; GWP Rose 3%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Everest Re (NYSE: RE) reported Q3 EPS of $6.53, $2.74 better than the analyst estimate of $3.79. Gross written premiums for the quarter were $1.8 billion, an increase of 3% compared to the third quarter of 2015. Eliminating the unfavorable effects of foreign currency fluctuations, premiums were actually up 4% for the quarter. Worldwide, reinsurance premiums were up 2%, on a constant dollar basis, and insurance premiums were up 9%, quarter over quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Everest Re (RE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!