Evercore Partners (EVR) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore Partners (NYSE: EVR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.22, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $386.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $336.99 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evercore Partners (EVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line