Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Comments on Ongoing Internal Manufacturing Investigation
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Director Buys 91K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!