Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Textron (TXT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!