Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sets Annual Meeting on June 30, 2016
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, FY EPS Guidance Falls Short
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!