Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues Strong Q2 Profit Outlook
- FactSet Research (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!