Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- ReneSola (SOL) Posts Q3 Loss of 12c/ADS; Guides Q4 Shipments
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!