Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- Banks sell off but Wall Street ends far from lows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Pandora (P) Said Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Sale
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Maintains FY Revenue Guidance
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!