Euroseas (ESEA) Reports Q2 EPS of 8c on Sales of $13.7M, Beats the Street
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Euroseas, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ESEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, 8 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter was $13.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $12.64 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Beat; FY EPS Narrowed, Enters Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Belden (BDC) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- Astronics Corp (ATRO) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!