Etsy (ETSY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Raises Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.02), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.56 million versus the consensus estimate of $86.79 million.
GMS was $677.2 million, up 19.1% compared with the third quarter of 2015.
"Our third quarter results reflect the strength of our markets that connect people around the world and our seller services platform that is specifically focused on helping creative entrepreneurs start, scale and manage their businesses," said Chad Dickerson, Etsy, Inc. CEO and Chair. "Based on our year-to-date performance, which has been strong across all of our key metrics, we are raising our full year guidance. We're excited about our progress this quarter and that we are laying more groundwork to deliver long-term results that will benefit our community, including our shareholders."
Increasing 2016 Financial Guidance
We are raising our 2016 guidance and reiterating our three-year guidance:
2016-2018 CAGR Range
at least 17%
at least 30%
(by end of 2018)
Mid 60s (%)
at least 65%
Adjusted EBITDA Margin
(by end of 2018)
High teens (%)
at least 14%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Etsy (ETSY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!