Ethan Allen (ETH) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $193.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $193.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!