Esterline Technologies (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.96, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $543.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $522.13 million.
Esterline Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $4.50-$4.90, versus the consensus of $5.27. Esterline Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $2.0-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $2.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Esterline Technologies (ESL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!