Esterline Technologies (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Esterline Technologies (NYSE: ESL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.96, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $543.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $522.13 million.
Esterline Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $4.50-$4.90, versus the consensus of $5.27. Esterline Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $2.0-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $2.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Esterline Technologies (ESL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!