Estée Lauder (EL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY17 EPS Below Views
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Estée Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.66 billion.
Estée Lauder sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.73-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.90.
Estée Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!