Estée Lauder (EL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY17 EPS Below Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Estée Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.66 billion.
Estée Lauder sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.73-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.90.
Estée Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!