Estée Lauder (EL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY17 EPS Below Views
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Estée Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.66 billion.
Estée Lauder sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.73-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.90.
Estée Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!