EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY17 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
EstÃ©e Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.84, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees Q2 2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.31.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!