EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY17 EPS Below Views
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
EstÃ©e Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.84, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees Q2 2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.31.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!