EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY17 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EstÃ©e Lauder (NYSE: EL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.84, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees Q2 2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.31.
EstÃ©e Lauder sees FY2017 EPS of $3.38-$3.44, versus the consensus of $3.50.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!