Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Espey Manufacturing (NYSE: ESP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.36 million.
Also, new orders for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 were $30.2 million compared with $27.7 million for the corresponding period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Espey Manufacturing (ESP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!