Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Espey Manufacturing (NYSE: ESP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.36 million.
Also, new orders for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 were $30.2 million compared with $27.7 million for the corresponding period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Espey Manufacturing (ESP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Micron Technology (MU) Completes $4B Acquisition of Inotera Memories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!