Eros Int'l (EROS) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Eros Int'l (NYSE: EROS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.73 million.
- Eros Now has 55 million registered users worldwide across WAP, App and Web.
- Eros Now has 1.32 million paying subscribers2, which represents 20% growth over last quarter. The Company believes that it remains on track to cross two million paying subscribers by the end of FY 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eros Int'l (EROS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!