Eros Int'l (EROS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Updates Outlook
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eros Int'l (NYSE: EROS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $72.31 million.
Adjusted EBITDA increased by 56% to $18.1 million, compared to $11.6 million in the prior year period
Eros Now has already crossed over 1.1 million active unique paying subscribers who have paid for at least one month.
- Eros Now, having crossed its full year target of a million paying subscribers in the very first quarter of the year, hopes to maintain this momentum and achieve at least 2 million paying subscribers by the end of FY 2017 and 5 million paying subscribers by end of FY 18.
- Eros Now has a 5-year target of at least 15-20 million subscribers worldwide with a blended annual ARPU of $5 from India and $30 internationally with 80 percent of the target subscribers from India and the remaining 20% internationally.
- Eros Now is in the process of acquiring 10,000 more films to add to its existing library of 5,000 films and launching its original series in the second half of FY 17.
- Trinity Pictures continues to build its film franchises with the two Indo-China co-productions going into pre-production stage with a FY 2018 release date in mind.
- Bajirao Mastani to release in China in over 6,000 screens in the last week of October.
- Strong pre-sales visibility through television sales for the remainder of the FY 2017 slate.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eros Int'l (EROS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- UPDATE: Dorian LPG (LPG) Posts Light Q2 Results
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!