Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Erie Indemnity (NASDAQ: ERIE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.09, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $418.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $419.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Erie Indemnity (ERIE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!