Erickson (EAC) Posts Q2 Loss of $2.81/Share
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Erickson (NASDAQ: EAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($2.81), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $55 million.
Second quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA was $0.8 million compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $10.3 million for the same period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Erickson (EAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Raised to $41 at JMP Securities
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!