Erickson (EAC) Posts Q2 Loss of $2.81/Share
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Erickson (NASDAQ: EAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($2.81), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $55 million.
Second quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA was $0.8 million compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $10.3 million for the same period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Erickson (EAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!