Erickson (EAC) Posts Q2 Loss of $2.81/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Erickson (NASDAQ: EAC) reported Q2 EPS of ($2.81), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.64). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $55 million.
Second quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA was $0.8 million compared to Adjusted EBITDA of $10.3 million for the same period in 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Erickson (EAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.32
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!