Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equity Lifestyle Properities (NYSE: ELS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $226.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.42 million.
|Quarter Ended||Year Ended|
|December 31, 2016||December 31, 2016|
|Income from property operations, excluding deferrals and property management - 2016 Core (2)||$||116.3||$||473.3|
|Income from property operations - Acquisitions (3)||1.6||4.8|
|Property management and general and administrative||(19.1)||(77.1)|
|Other income and expenses||1.6||14.2|
|Financing costs and other||(27.6)||(111.2)|
|Normalized FFO available for Common Stock and OP Unit holders (4)||72.8||304.0|
|FFO available for Common Stock and OP Unit holders (4)||72.8||303.1|
|Depreciation on real estate and other||(28.0)||(110.3)|
|Depreciation on rental homes||(2.7)||(10.7)|
|Deferral of right-to-use contract sales revenue and commission, net||(0.6)||(2.8)|
|Income allocated to non-controlling interest-Common OP Units||(3.2)||(14.0)|
|Net income available for Common Stockholders||$||38.3||$||165.3|
|Net income per Common Share - fully diluted (5)||$0.42 - $0.48||$1.91 - $1.97|
|FFO per Common Share - fully diluted||$0.75 - $0.81||$3.25 - $3.31|
|Normalized FFO per Common Share - fully diluted||$0.75 - $0.81||$3.26 - $3.32|
|Weighted average Common Stock outstanding - fully diluted||92.8||92.5|
(Streets sees Q4 FFO of $0.80 and FY FFO of $3.30)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!