Equifax (EFX) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides FY16 Above the Street
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Equifax (NYSE: EFX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.44, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $804.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $801.62 million.
Equifax sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.35-$1.38, versus the consensus of $1.36. Equifax sees Q4 2016 revenue of $797-801 million, versus the consensus of $804.76 million.
Equifax sees FY2016 EPS of $5.45-$5.48, versus the consensus of $5.38.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Equifax (EFX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!