Enzymotec (ENZY) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.9 million.
Enzymotec sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Enzymotec sees FY2016 revenue of $52-56 million, versus the consensus of $60.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enzymotec (ENZY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!