Enzymotec (ENZY) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Enzymotec (NASDAQ: ENZY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.9 million.
Enzymotec sees FY2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.29. Enzymotec sees FY2016 revenue of $52-56 million, versus the consensus of $60.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enzymotec (ENZY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) volatility flat into deal with B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!