Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Posts Q4 Adj-Loss of 10c
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Enzo Biochem Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reports Q4 adj-loss of $0.10, 1 cent lower than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter was $24.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $24.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!