Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Posts Narrower than Expected Q3 Loss
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reported Q3 loss of ($0.05), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q2 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!