Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 Views
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.04 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem Releases New Investor Presentation on Corporate Strategy
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!