Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 Views
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.04 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Oceaneering International (OII) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Tightens FY EPS Guidance
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!