Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 Views
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.04 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem Schedules Teleconference to Discuss First Quarter 2017 Results Friday, December 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM E.T.
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!