Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q1 Views
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Enzo Biochem, Inc. (NYSE: ENZ) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.12), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.04 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c; Guides FY14 Revs, Comps
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!