Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Envestnet (NYSE: ENV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.23 million.
Envestnet sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.27. Envestnet sees Q3 2016 revenue of $145.5-147.8 million, versus the consensus of $148.4 million.
Envestnet sees FY2016 revenue of $576-585 million, versus the consensus of $581.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Envestnet (ENV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!