Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Envestnet (NYSE: ENV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.23 million.
Envestnet sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.27. Envestnet sees Q3 2016 revenue of $145.5-147.8 million, versus the consensus of $148.4 million.
Envestnet sees FY2016 revenue of $576-585 million, versus the consensus of $581.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Envestnet (ENV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!