Entertainment Gaming Asia (EGT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01/Share
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Entertainment Gaming Asia (NASDAQ: EGT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 million, versus $4.91 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Entertainment Gaming Asia (EGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!