Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (EFSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ: EFSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Muted Outlook
- Alon Blue Square Israel Ltd. (BSI) Reports Q4 Loss of NIS5.52/Share
- Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.66
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!