Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (EFSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
- Societe Generale (SCGLY), Credit Agricole (CRARY) Under U.S. Probe - WSJ
Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ: EFSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) Declares $0.0525 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Co. Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!