Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (EFSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ: EFSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Post Properties (PPS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Black Diamond (BDE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c