Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (EFSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (NASDAQ: EFSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.42, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, FY16 EPS Guidance Misses, Revenue Beats
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Q1 & FY Guidance
- Energen (EGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!