Ensco plc (ESV) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ENSCO International Plc (ESV) to Underweight
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!