Ensco plc (ESV) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
- Oil falls towards $50 on higher supply outlook, economic worries
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades ENSCO International Plc (ESV) to Neutral
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!