Ensco plc (ESV) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rise 3.6%
- QAD Inc. (QADB) Reports Q1 EPS of 7c on Class B Shares, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!