Ensco plc (ESV) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $362 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Issues Light Q1, FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ametek (AME) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY16 EPS Above Expectations
- CME Group (CME) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!