Enerplus (ERF) Posts Q3 Loss of 42c/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Enerplus (NYSE: ERF) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.42), $0.40 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $173.16 million.
Enerplus generated third quarter funds flow of $80.1 million, up 5% from the previous quarter, primarily due to higher realized crude oil and natural gas prices and lower operating expenses, partially offset by lower production volumes and lower realized commodity hedging gains.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enerplus (ERF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!