Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Posts Q3 Loss of 49c/Share
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.49), $0.78 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.53 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.45 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11