Energy Focus (EFOI) Misses Q2 EPS by 25c; Issues Light Q3 Sales Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.07 million.
Energy Focus sees Q3 2016 revenue of $8-10 million, versus the consensus of $14.7 million. Gross margins will be dependent on product sales mix, and operating expenses are expected to increase from their current levels as we build business development and marketing infrastructure, strengthen our leadership team and develop additional technologies and products to support continuing client, geographic, and market penetration primarily for our commercial products.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Energy Focus (EFOI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!