Energy Focus (EFOI) Misses Q2 EPS by 25c; Issues Light Q3 Sales Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Focus (NASDAQ: EFOI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.34), $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.07 million.
Energy Focus sees Q3 2016 revenue of $8-10 million, versus the consensus of $14.7 million. Gross margins will be dependent on product sales mix, and operating expenses are expected to increase from their current levels as we build business development and marketing infrastructure, strengthen our leadership team and develop additional technologies and products to support continuing client, geographic, and market penetration primarily for our commercial products.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Energy Focus (EFOI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!