Energous (WATT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.57
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.57), versus ($0.43) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million, versus $2.08 million reported last year.
"Energous' vision of a WattUp-enabled ecosystem that spans a broad spectrum of devices, markets and technologies remains squarely on track, and will be accelerated through our new strategic partnership with Dialog Semiconductor," said Stephen R. Rizzone, President and CEO. "The partnership, which includes a $10-million investment in Energous, provides meaningful benefits and synergies to both companies and significantly validates our company and technology. Combined with the important progress we have made with our tier-one partner, new licensee signings and ongoing investment in the regulatory approval process, Energous is in a great position to fundamentally change a major consumer paradigm through a WattUp-enabled ecosystem."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Energous (WATT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!