Energous (WATT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.57
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.57), versus ($0.43) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million, versus $2.08 million reported last year.
"Energous' vision of a WattUp-enabled ecosystem that spans a broad spectrum of devices, markets and technologies remains squarely on track, and will be accelerated through our new strategic partnership with Dialog Semiconductor," said Stephen R. Rizzone, President and CEO. "The partnership, which includes a $10-million investment in Energous, provides meaningful benefits and synergies to both companies and significantly validates our company and technology. Combined with the important progress we have made with our tier-one partner, new licensee signings and ongoing investment in the regulatory approval process, Energous is in a great position to fundamentally change a major consumer paradigm through a WattUp-enabled ecosystem."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Energous (WATT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline