EnerSys (ENS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $576 million versus the consensus estimate of $584.87 million.
EnerSys sees Q3 2017 EPS of $1.12-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EnerSys (ENS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!