Endologix (ELGX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $52.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.83 million.
Endologix sees FY2016 revenue of $198-201 million, versus the consensus of $202 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Endologix (ELGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!