Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Encore Wire Corp. (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encore Wire Presenting at D.A. Davidson Conference
- Baxalta (BXLT) Files $1.45B Common Stock Shelf
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Up 3%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!