Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Encore Wire Corp. (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Board Approves KLX Spin-Off
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!