Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Encore Wire Corp. (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.47 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analogic (ALOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $4.37/Share; Guides FY15 Revs
- DATARAM (DRAM) Narrows Q1 Loss to 32c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!