Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Encore Wire Corp. (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.47 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- Hudson Global (HSON) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!