Encore Wire (WIRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
- Iliad Offered $33 Per Share for T-Mobile (TMUS)
Encore Wire Corp. (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $256.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.47 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encore Wire Building New Manufacturing Plant
- Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!