Encore Wire (WIRE) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Encore Wire (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $237.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.63 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Encore Wire (WIRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Goldcorp to Host 2017 Investor Day; 2016 Production and Cost Guidance Achieved
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!