Encore Wire (WIRE) Misses Q2 EPS by 27c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Encore Wire (NASDAQ: WIRE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.27 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $237.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.63 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Encore Wire (WIRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c