Encore Energy Partners (ENP) Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.29
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Encore Energy Partners (NYSE: ENP) reported Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $0.29, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.4 million, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $52.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMTC Corp. (SMTX) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.15
- Books-A-Million (BAMM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.28
- RXI Pharma (RXII) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!