Encore Energy Partners (ENP) Reports Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.29
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Encore Energy Partners (NYSE: ENP) reported Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $0.29, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.4 million, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $52.68 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!