Encore Capital Group, Inc. (ECPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street set to open little changed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/30: (RIGL) (RBA) (MDLZ) Higher; (GIII) (ANF) (HSY) Lower (more...)
Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $110.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!