Encore Capital Group, Inc. (ECPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $110.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Encore Capital Group to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Financial Results on February 24
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Consensus Midpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!