Encore Capital Group, Inc. (ECPG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Encore Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ECPG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $110.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $105.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!