Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE: EEP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c