Enanta Pharma (ENTA) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enanta Pharma (NASDAQ: ENTA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14 million versus the consensus estimate of $13.05 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enanta Pharma (ENTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!