Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $620 million versus the consensus estimate of $690.22 million.
The partnership forecasts that it will perform near the midpoint of its previously issued outlook for 2016 net income attributable to common and subordinated unitholders and achieve the lower end of its previously issued outlook for 2016 interest expense.
The partnership also forecasts that it will achieve the higher end of its previously issued outlook for 2016 Adjusted EBITDA and the lower end of its previously issued outlook for maintenance capital and adjusted interest expense.
Net Income Attributable to Common and Subordinated Unit Holders
$315 - $385
$114 - $122
$825 - $885
Preferred Equity Distributions
Adjusted Interest Expense
$120 - $130
$95 - $125
Distributable Cash Flow
$555 - $605
1.0x or greater
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!