EnSync, Inc. (ESNC) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EnSync, Inc. (NYSE: ESNC) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.10), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EnSync, Inc. (ESNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Franklin Financial Network (FSB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Capital One Financial (COF) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c