EnPro Industries (NPO) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EnPro Industries (NYSE: NPO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $292.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EnPro Industries (NPO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!