Emerson Electric (EMR) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c, Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Emerson Electric (NYSE: EMR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.74, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.51 billion.
Emerson Electric sees FY2017 EPS of $2.35-$2.50, versus the consensus of $2.55.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Emerson Electric (EMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!