Ellington Financial (EFC) Misses Q3 EPS by 23c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%