Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.22 million.
Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.48-$0.49, versus the consensus of $0.46. Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 revenue of $87-89 million, versus the consensus of $85.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ellie Mae (ELLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!