Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.22 million.
Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.48-$0.49, versus the consensus of $0.46. Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 revenue of $87-89 million, versus the consensus of $85.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ellie Mae (ELLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!