Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $100.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.22 million.
Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.48-$0.49, versus the consensus of $0.46. Ellie Mae sees Q4 2016 revenue of $87-89 million, versus the consensus of $85.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ellie Mae (ELLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!