Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.88, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.29 billion.
Cialis revenue was $588.2 million. Est. at $594.7 million
Alinta revenue was $570.4 million, est at $551.7 million.
Eli Lilly & Co. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!