Elephant Talk (ETAK) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.02/Share
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Elephant Talk (NYSE: ETAK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 million, versus $19.2 million reported last year.
- Total headcount as of June 30, 2016 was 154 compared with 253 as of December 31, of 2015, and 264 as of June 30, 2015.
- At the end of the second quarter 2016, revenue per-employee-was approximately $87 thousand, up from approximately $47 thousand at the end of the fourth quarter 2015, primarily due to the reduction in headcount.
- Workforce reduction expenses, primarily related to employee severances and asset write-offs totaled $0.2 million for the second quarter of 2016. For the period from November 30, 2015 to June 30, 2016, total workforce reduction expenses totaled $2.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Elephant Talk (ETAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesLayoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!