Elephant Talk (ETAK) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.02/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Elephant Talk (NYSE: ETAK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 million, versus $19.2 million reported last year.
- Total headcount as of June 30, 2016 was 154 compared with 253 as of December 31, of 2015, and 264 as of June 30, 2015.
- At the end of the second quarter 2016, revenue per-employee-was approximately $87 thousand, up from approximately $47 thousand at the end of the fourth quarter 2015, primarily due to the reduction in headcount.
- Workforce reduction expenses, primarily related to employee severances and asset write-offs totaled $0.2 million for the second quarter of 2016. For the period from November 30, 2015 to June 30, 2016, total workforce reduction expenses totaled $2.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Elephant Talk (ETAK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Tops Q3 FFO by 4c
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- UPDATE: Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Expects to Achieve Upper Ends of FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesLayoffs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!