Electronic Arts (EA) Reports Q2 Revenue of $1.1B
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
Electronic Arts sees FY2017 EPS of $2.69, may not compare to consensus of $3.64. Electronic Arts sees FY2017 revenue of $4.775 billion, versus the consensus of $4.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Electronic Arts (EA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!