Electronic Arts (EA) Reports Q2 Revenue of $1.1B
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
Electronic Arts sees FY2017 EPS of $2.69, may not compare to consensus of $3.64. Electronic Arts sees FY2017 revenue of $4.775 billion, versus the consensus of $4.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Electronic Arts (EA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!