Electronic Arts (EA) Reports Q2 Revenue of $1.1B
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
Electronic Arts sees FY2017 EPS of $2.69, may not compare to consensus of $3.64. Electronic Arts sees FY2017 revenue of $4.775 billion, versus the consensus of $4.95 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Electronic Arts (EA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!