Electro Rent (ELRC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.30, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Electro Rent Corp. (Nasdaq: ELRC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.30, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter was $53.3 million, compared to $36.6 million in Q210.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Public Storage (PSA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Spirit Aerosystems (SPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c; Brings FY14 EPS Outlook In-Line with Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!