Electro Rent (ELRC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.30, Tops Views
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Electro Rent Corp. (Nasdaq: ELRC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.30, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter was $53.3 million, compared to $36.6 million in Q210.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chanticleer (HOTR) Files Self Registration Statement, Announces LOI to Acquire 'Better Burger' Chain
- Boston Properties (BXP) Tops Q1 FFO by 5c, Updates FY Guidance
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!