Electro Rent (ELRC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.30, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Electro Rent Corp. (Nasdaq: ELRC) reports Q2 EPS of $0.30, 11 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter was $53.3 million, compared to $36.6 million in Q210.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
- WNS Holdings Ltd. (WNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!