El Pollo Loco (LOCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rise 1.4%
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ: LOCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $97.25 million.
System-wide comparable restaurant sales grew 1.6%, including a 1.4% increase for company-operated restaurants, and a 1.8% increase for franchised restaurants
El Pollo Loco sees FY2016 EPS of $0.67-$0.68, versus the consensus of $0.70.
Steve Sather, President and Chief Executive Officer of El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc., stated, “We continue to focus on the four pillars of our brand – great food, excellent service, a warm and inviting atmosphere, and a good price. This focus continues to strengthen our core business and has enabled us to achieve our 21st consecutive quarter of system wide comparable restaurant sales growth.”
Sather continued, “We remain on track to open 17-18 company-operated restaurants and 11-12 franchised restaurants in 2016, including approximately seven combined company and franchise restaurants in the Dallas area. Our development pipeline continues to strengthen as we seek to partner with high quality franchisees who are eager to expand our brand.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on El Pollo Loco (LOCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!