El Paso Electric (EE) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
El Paso Electric (NYSE: EE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.84, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.23 million, versus $289.71 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on El Paso Electric (EE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!