Education Realty Trust (EDR) Misses Q3 FFO by 2c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Education Realty Trust (NYSE: EDR) reported Q3 FFO of $0.26, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.09 million.
Reaffirmed 2016 guidance, including diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.77 to $0.80 and Core FFO per share/unit in the range of $1.73 to $1.79;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Education Realty Trust (EDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX profit dips but meets Wall Street expectations
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!