Edison Int'l (EIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Edison Int'l (NYSE: EIX) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.77 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.95 billion.
Edison Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $3.86-$3.96, versus the consensus of $3.91.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Edison Int'l (EIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c